Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cefi

Not informed.

Hello guys,

Well the thing why i am here now is because i noticed that we (people that speak English) aren't being informed about some important stuff if i may say it like that. Yeah, i don't want to act like a drama queen but i found out that there was an event going on today. The way i found out was me joining the server and seeing many people on Mount Chilliad and i had to ask Gang if there is an event. That in my opinion is not fair for us. We are players too so we want to participate in events like you. Also i was looking around the forum couple of days ago and i noticed that NoOne is informing players about dates when the car prices are lower and when he gets a "special car" in the saloon. 

So my point is that this is just unfair and we should be informed about more important stuff like this. It takes like 5 mins to write it here so i don't see a big problem about doing that. Hope you fix this problem soon.

Kind Regards,

Cefi

I have been waiting for this topic.

I definitely agree with Cefi. English speaking players should be informed about everything along with polish players. We do have some players from another countries and it is just pure ignorance to do not let them know about current events and newses.

Solution is to find a proper person who would be responsible for translating all the stuff on forums. Also make the administrators to do the event advertisements (red info on chat) about the coming event in the english language. Polish players are not priority because we all are equal and every one on the server deserve good fun, not just old players.

Edited by mck

I have to tell you something about the event on Chilliad. It wasn't planned. Gang entered the server and said: how about making a race? :d simply spontaneous 

Thats not my main point zuberek. If we are looking at it that way, we weren't informed about the past event either. Szlug had to tell me in game but forgot to tell me the date and time. My point was that we should be informed about more important stuff like polish players are getting infrmed. I didn't just mean about the event that happened last night.

Solution: Before every event let english or any other players know about it here.

Solution: Before every event let english or any other players know about it here.

By creating appropriate topic same like for polish players with all the details etc..

PS. Administratory, zrobicie cos z tym? Czy "nie wazne bo to dla zagranicznych graczy". Narobiliscie sobie stanowisk, stołków, jest was od cholery, a żadnemu nie chce sie ruszyć dupy, żeby zająć się sprawą. Paru z was zadzialało troche w tym kierunku wprowadzając dwujęzyczne nazwy tematów i ogłoszenia, ale naszym kolegom z zagranicy należy się taka sama uwaga jak tym z kraju. Wkońcu drodzy admini jesteście tu na forum od czegoś poza świeceniem kolorkiem i dawaniem warnów za byle pierdołe.

(Oczywiscie nie do wszystkich administratorow kierowalem te slowa, bo sa tacy co robia za trzech:) )

Edited by mck