Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign in to follow this  
kevo1414

PTS in GTA V?

Hello to all!

First off all, my english is not first language so sorry if there apears any grammer mistake. Secondly, I really like PTS in MTA. Best server ever!  :uszanowanie:

My question: Is there any possibility to make something similiar for GTA V: MP? GTA V: MP it's probably comming this summer, and there is also already some mod for blinkers that might help you with script (or not, I am not scripter, so I don't know how this works). Anyway, I will put some links down bellow that might help you. I would really like to see this server in GTA V: MP. Just imagine, there is already some NPC, and you will never be alone on road. Map is huge and awesome. Some really amazing long highways. I love it. So, is there any chanche to make this happen? Did you already consider to move or just make another server in GTA V: MP? 

Links:

GTA V: MP

GTA V: MP - Development Blog: Week 1 - First video

GTA V: MP - Development Blog: Week 2

GTA V: MP - Development Blog: Week 3

Vehicle Controller

Turn Signals mod

Cheers!

Hi kevo1414! It's such a good news, that they will create another MP client, but no one can proof, that developers will release first, stable version of that client. Second thing is a popularity of GTA:V MP because of GTA Online. JavaScript and Google V8 engine is a good news for further scripters because JS is easy programming language. Creating in-game GUi with HTML and CSS is another good news. Biggest disadvantage is price of GTA:V.

So if there's an option for creating PTS in GTA:V, I'll be very satisfied to create script with someone :)

Hello there,

First of all I must say that whole idea of creating multiplayer in GTA V is just brilliant but I doubt that PTS will be a good solution. Everyone on the forum is playing here for quite a long time and they won't start playing GTA V in my opinion. Even If someone from here will create something like that though, not everybody has such good pc to run it.These are good plan but for the future so far but if it will be created, I will definitely play there, cause just think of the posibilities - gorgeous.

Thank you guys for responding. Maybe one of you should ask your's polish friends, here on forums, about that suggestion? Make a poll about that? Are people prepere to move from MTA to GTA: V: MP? And SA:MP PTS server could stay, no matter if someday come PTS server for GTA V: MP. One who can't afford so good PC or GTA V game, could stay in MTA or SA. There will come new people with GTA V thats for sure. No matter what, we can't dismissed this community who right now playing PTS.

Anyway, just look at this  :banana: Now, just imagine playing this with proper speed limits, blinkers, NPC's, very good first person view and so on...

Hello kevo. I'm personally planning to start working a bit on this as soon as some playable and scriptable version of multiplayer mod is released. We can't really promise anything before that. PTS on V would be indeed cool so we'll be thinking about it for sure.

Also, I've heard of a different project long time ago - http://fivem.net/. It's being actively developed by NTAuthority, one of the best game reverse engineers I know. He hacked MP in many games already and always did a great job to make them better than original (he was sued by Activision a few times because of 'alterIWnet'), so I put much hope on FiveM. Of course GTA-MP looks promising too. As for now, we need to wait patiently for the devs to prepare the game :)

Kevo - Moving from MTA? I think no. If there's an option to open GTA V server on truckers.com.pl - I want it to be 3rd server, not to substitute an MTA server. Not everyone can run GTA V on* their PC.

* in na on - autokoretka ;<

Edited by Мaгik

No no no Marik. I totally agree with you! SA:MP and MTA PTS server should stay! 

Great news Pawelo! I hope gta-mp.net and NTAuthority will work togheter on the same project.

Edited by kevo1414

Hello kevo,

As said before in the topic many of the players who play on MTA and SAMP dont have the money to buy GTA V or their pc couldnt simply handle it. Now closing the other two servers wouldnt be a good idea since they are pretty popular and PTS will simply die off if that is done. However if they plan to make it as a third server it might not be so bad. But as i see it the mayority of players would keep playing on the old servers.