Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign in to follow this  
ReaperZM

Hello & suggestion

Hello and welcome!

First of all I'd like to thank Avenged (I hope I remember your nickname right!), he directed me here from the server and has been very friendly towards a newbie :)

I'd like to suggest something though since the only vehicle I'm using at your MTA server is Burriton (when I can at least):

Every shipment, every haul I take, no matter how long (even from angel pine to LV, upper parth of the map), even with 110km/h max speed leaves me ~2minutes left to unload :(

I have 100 score right now and each delivery seems like a waste of time cause I earn less in the same amount of time :(

My question - is it possible to lower the "unload" timer on lesser/smaller vehicles like vans/burrito/pony etc?

Anyway, great server and once again thank you Avenged for the warm welcome :)

Please also forgive me any grammar mistakes, english is not my native language.

Cheers!

Hi,

I don't think we will decrease the waiting time to unload for vans. The waiting time is made to not earn money and score too fast. Decreasing the waiting time would make people to use Burritos only, and that's not what we want.

Well, thats not good.

I'm not saying "disable this feature" but "lower the timeout by at least 1 minute",

I wouldn't have a problem with smaller wages too so smaller vehicles wouldn't attract too many people.

I know most people like to play truck+trailer but please place yourself on my position (the truck+trailer hater)  - every haul ~1.5/2minutes waiting before unload, 2 more minutes to unload - 10 hauls and it stacks up to quite a lot of time...

Anyway, thank you for your swift reply, I hope you will reconsider - like I said, everything seems very cool & complex (although easy to learn) at your server, just this one tiny little thing irritates me.

As I told you before this server is going on for years now, so most of features are well thinked through, we are making sure that the server is attractive to players, and on the other hand that the economy on it will not collapse, which may happen if we would change the time you are talking about.

Ok, I understand and won't push it, I'm just a guest here but I still think a tiny change in this matter wouldn't imbalance the server - it would make it more enjoyable for people like me, cause right now most of the people are playing trailer+truck style. My oppinion of course.

One more question, different branch though: how is the payment per haul calculated?

Distance? Type of cargo? The more points a cargo requires the more cash do I get? Damage of the car etc...?

I tried to look it up here but haven't found anything useful :<

This time you have to wait before unloading - treat it as a small break for your character, so you do not have to spend too much money on coffe, or waste any time sleeping at the hotel.

Im not really into delivering any goods, but I think that it's a bit of everything, so as you said: the distance, type of the cargo, amount of score required or damage of the trailer/car. Also amount of the cargo that is already in the unload point matters.

Well, gonna have to investigate by trial and error I guess.

Thank you for your time, this topic can be closed.

The more distance u travel the better payment u get. If you choose random u will get a best possible route for your selected cargo but u have to be aware that (as ave said) the unloading point might be full - then you would get less. Also the amount of cargo matters however there is not much difference if the van is loaded with 50% or 60% (if you load your van below 60% you can go through Viatoll system for free - doesnt work for trucks). Thats all I can remember for now.