• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Razwie

Donating

Hiya everyone!

I just wanted to share something.

I would love to do some donations for the server but since I'm not from Poland or any other country then The Netherlands.

Its quite hard for me to find the correct information how to donate and stuff and what you can get by doing so.

Does someone mind to explain me this and maybe make a topic in this board with the information.\

Thank you!

Thank you! I'll consider donating next week - I'll donate monthly 10 to 20 Euros, depends on how much I enjoy my stay tbh.

I would like to translate the forums fully to English if its possible, since there are many buttons yet that are still in Polish. I do know the translations.

Sorry for double post - I got that restriction.

You know that you can change the language already? Just go to the bottom of the forum and where the button says "Polski" switch it to "English", but Im not sure about the quality of it, ive never seen it tbh. Also we cannot really translate every topic, if thats what you mean, but there are some companies that have most of important stuff translated.

No ofcourse you can't, no I mean the main buttons. Like in replying mostly is still polish and also the main boards etc.

Thats easily changeable.

Ye, I'm using that one but there are still things in Polish, Not the topics but the boards etc.