Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign in to follow this  
Vaniliovsky

PTS - Counter Strike 1.6

PTS - Counter Strike 1.6  

42 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Czy zagrałabyś/zagrałbyś "mini turniej" w CS 1.6? Pojedynki np. między adminami a graczami? Lub gracze vs gracze? Serwer (FFA - klasyczny).

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/16/19 at 09:59 PM

Proszę o głosy. Dziękuję. Ankieta trwa do piątku do godziny 23:59. Jeżeli będzie zainteresowanie to już być może w niedzielę zagramy "testowo" :)

tylko 1.6?? Bo juz nie umiem tam strzelać:(

By Vaniliovsky,

Większość ma 1.6. A nawet jeśli ktoś nie ma to jest 5 minut roboty. To sobie przypomnisz stare dobre czasy.

Jak przejdzie to do realizacji to wtedy pobiorę :D

Skoro robicie takie cos na 1.6, to spróbujcie za tydzień lub dwa na cs:go :)

Może dodajmy Source najpierw a później GO

xD I have cs 1.6 server too, bhop #1 in Bulgaria... I dont know in Poland, but in Bulgaria game is 75% died and if you make server I wish u success, because in gt.rs (not advertise) probably when send sms and up the server join kids, troll and play for 2-3 hours and all the people left. 

If you are going to make cs 1.6 server, the mod must be unique. You need rewards, advertisements, good admins and good motivation. I would give you an interesting plugin, when you get X minutes you get  vip extras (Probably flag b for reservation and custom extras). If you guys need help for the server, I can help. From years ago I'm making cs servers, also minecraft and sites. But my motivation for cs and minecraft day to day dies. xD

PS

Also know, use the latest AmxModX version, because old has bugs and server can be stoped from exploits. Also I have good protections for all types of hacking, developer and fps indicator plugins. I have the best bhop anticheats, also good classic and all type of hacks protect plugins and rechecker resources and I can help. But always admins are the best anticheat. :) This is an old game with so much exploits and hacks. Also I have good ban systems (edited) and cool ip network banner from the server and etc. Also antivpn system xD

Edited by dixiklo.

18 minut temu, dixiklo. napisał:

If you are going to make cs 1.6 server, the mod must be unique. You need rewards, advertisements, good admins and good motivation. I would give you an interesting plugin, when you get X minutes you get  vip extras (Probably flag b for reservation and custom extras). If you guys need help for the server, I can help. From years ago I'm making cs servers, also minecraft and sites. But my motivation for cs and minecraft day to day dies. xD

it's not about making own server but tournament in our community

Fajnie gdyby był to jakiś weekend i najlepiej we wrześniu bo wtedy będę mógł zagrać :D

@Grzan3k nas wykosi

Ktoś chętny jutro wieczorkiem pograć trochę? 

Jeśli tak pisać na DC. Podam ip :P

By Lemon.,

Af kors