Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dixiklo.

[DISCUSSION] Brave Browser

Hello, guys. What do you think about the new browser called "Brave Browser"? Now I'm using this browser and it's very fast and looks pretty good. What do you think, guys? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm using it on mobile because it's simply chrome with privacy protections and adblocker built-in and that's basically all I ever need when browsing on the phone. No experience with desktop version but I believe it's almost the same (chrome / chromium clone), and unlike the mobile version I don't like the desktop one because it is eating all my precious RAM ;)

14 godzin temu, dixiklo. napisał:

Hello, guys. What do you think about the new browser called "Brave Browser"? Now I'm using this browser and it's very fast and looks pretty good. What do you think, guys? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seems interesting, but I'm used to Mozilla Firefox :E
Meaby I'll try it on linux later.

14 hours ago, Pawelo said:

I'm using it on mobile because it's simply chrome with privacy protections and adblocker built-in and that's basically all I ever need when browsing on the phone. No experience with desktop version but I believe it's almost the same (chrome / chromium clone), and unlike the mobile version I don't like the desktop one because it is eating all my precious RAM ;)

Maybe this is a problem for the mobile version, but for Windows... This is a very fast browser with adblocker.

@Wersjon, Hope you try it. It's a very fast browser with adblocker.

Greetings,

d!xiklo.

1 godzinę temu, dixiklo. napisał:

Maybe this is a problem for the mobile version, but for Windows... This is a very fast browser with adblocker.

@Wersjon, Hope you try it. It's a very fast browser with adblocker.

Greetings,

d!xiklo.

What I meant is that there is actually no such issue on mobile version but chrome for desktop and all of its clones (which brave is most likely one of too) are known to be memory hogs :D It might be unnoticeable for you of course because it depends on your individual usage scenarios.  If it works for you just the way you want then good for you, there is nothing wrong with that ;)