Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ROCA-Transporta

Real Road Train

Hello everyone, I met PTS in 2012, I was away for a season, I came back again, I noticed changes that favor the performance of the server, I would like to propose to administrators and players if a modification to the artict3 vehicle is possible in order to create a real Australian style road train, consists of implementing a hitch of the artict3 to connect the artict1 and thus have 2 trailers hooked at the same time, using the road train vehicle as an engine.

PTS is a very organized server, it would have uses and restrictions:

1. Avoid joining more than 2 trailers, we do not want huge vehicles throughout the state of san andreas (Road Train + artict3 + artict1)

2. A special weight and load regulation would be established for this truck (a minimum score to be used or requested as a purchase in order to work exclusively with long and heavy trucks)

3. It would be used in a special category of loads, not all (construction, food, whichever applies).

4. The first units would be awarded as a test to the companies already established to do a performance test (if it works or not having 3 coupled vehicles).

5. Greater remuneration in the payment of transport.

6 Long distance rides only.

I only mention some that can be implemented

I leave this proposal for discussion

You must be signed in to see this content

• Like 9

I was investigating a little more, in the original game you can create the road train, it works very well, I already tried it. I would like an opinion with the administrators, the server is very good and the updates keep the attention of the players 😄

• Like 4