Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
A08.

[Discard]Mute For 7 Days

Greetings to the administration The reason for my appeal is that I was changed by the Consonla, since I was talking to my friend "ROCA" About something about trucks in real life, in the middle of the talk, I am referring to a company called "redacted" who is responsible for the sale of spare parts in real life in our city, and I was immediately mutated by the console, I know that you should not talk about other servers there, or share links because that happens, but in my case never It was my intention to do it, so for this reason I ask for your help.

Thank you

• Like 1

Give me link to the website or show me address on google maps where is this real life company based. Oh wait, you won't do it because you're lying. I can see exactly what you were talking about in Spanish and you are trying to sell us some bullshit story now 😉 Shame on you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Yyyyyy 1

ok I won't be able to argue about any of this, so nothing will take my 7-day penalty mute, I hope you are well 🙂

Edited by A08.

You must be signed in to read this content

You must be signed in to read this content

Still no balls to admit the truth?

• Like 5
  • Yyyyyy 1

Exactly we were also talking about another server but it had nothing to do with what they mutated me, I am not saying that they mutated me for passing the link of another server, we were only talking about it and that it is curious that all the servers of trucks are Polish, and as you know we are from America and there is no other server that speaks Spanish, that's why we were talking about it. 😉 Not for more man.