zultrizin

Rekrutacja [ Otwarty // Open ] - [2/12 ]

y5p3BZE.png

Rekrutacja  Otwarty / Open

Wymagania:

- zamieszczenie w podaniu informacji o ID postaci, score, nicku oraz stażu na serwerze,

- chęć pracy w nowej firmie,

- nienaganna opinia,

- minimum czasu, aby wyrobić normę (Przeczytaj regulamin firmy Oil-Trax)

For this moment, Oil-Trax offers a good gain for transported cargo, today we have 2 specifications to transport: Oils and Greases level 10/10 // Chemicals level 06/10..

(w wolnym tłumaczeniu - oferujemy duże pieniądze na dostawy - posiadamy 10 stopień specjalizacji Oleos e Graxas // 6 stopień specjalizacja  Chemicals).

You must be signed in to read this content

Forma podania jest dowolna i zależy tylko i wyłącznie od woli kandydata.

Powodzenia!

Edited by Frg_BR
Otwarcie rekrutacji.
  • Like 8

Siema all.

Oil-Trax open recruitment, we are looking for 3 active player to join our team. 

Cordially - @Frg_BR

Edited by Frg_BR
  • Like 3

Siemka My name is Piotrek

My sc: 410

Id: 124785

nick: AdrianPuchacki

Hello I want to join in your company because I am willing to give service to this company.I have already worked in two companies, I want to try in this company

I cordially greet Piotrek

Edited by Piotrek6969
  • Like 1

Siema @Piotrek6969

Your request was rejected, as it did not meet the needs set out in the Oil-Trax company rules (§2. Wolne miejsca pracy)

Unfortunately, two very recent disciplinary layoffs weigh on his shoulder. (ASL / ZOOMIE)

Szef Oil-Trax @Frg_BR

We have two vacancies open, recruitment continues.

Edited by Frg_BR
  • Like 7
  • Thanks! 1
  • Hehe 1

Hello Lider Oil-Trax  !Frg_BR!

Hello everyone. My name is Jakub, I am sixteen years old and I come from the Podkarpackie Province. I am a non-conflict person, I try to avoid it more and I try to be in harmony with people. Moreover, I am a tolerant person who does not mock, laugh, and point fingers at the poor and the sick. Honestly, I do not like such people who behave like this, but what to do. If I were to describe my character further, it is worth emphasizing that I am kind, helpful, helpful, committed to the task that someone entrusts to me. I believe that these four types of character, along with the ones I wrote a little about, are something key that can determine the success in life among your peers as well as people you can meet in your private life and not only. I am interested in things related to: virtual entertainment. In this case, computer games can be included. Other things in the circle of my interests will be gaming / IT. Since I was a child, I was drawn to playing gta. My next hobby is listening to music, walking and traveling. I guess they are a bit separate interest from all of these. They blend in perfectly with each other. Due to the fact that I live close to the forest, I will not despise a walk alone, or with my family or friends. Music that calms me down terribly, relaxes me and gives me a moment to forget about any problems. When it comes to the genres of songs, I am not a person who would have my own chosen musical genres. I am someone who loves almost all genres except rap and pop. When it comes to music bands or their performers, I am currently crazy about the late Krzysztof Krawczyk, who in my opinion had great hits on his list. My next favorite artists will be Sanah, and "Quebonafide". Much to mention here, but as you can see I have my favorite hits from nowadays, as well as a bit older ones. Coming back to the trip, I love our Polish mountains very much. It is worth adding that I have also traveled quite exhaustingly towards Morskie Oko and I hope that these will not be my only journeys in Polish mountains / areas. Apart from the PTS, I joined in March 2020, from the first sight, I liked the server very much, even though people play how many games, but that's not the point. I will also add from myself after these situations what I did, I thought about my behavior because I know that I made maniana like a real pest for servers but I changed to a better one, I know some English but I still hurt it, unfortunately, returning to the thread, I was also in several companies and Fractions, e.g. Zoom ASL PD and Pogo, I hope that my application proved that I am worthy of being a candidate for Oil-Trax. Regards, Pole.

Statistic Game

Imie nazwisko:Aro Bankowicz

ID:115735

Staż gry:Ponad Rok

Ilość score:1061

• Like 1
  • Hehe 2

Witam Nazywam się Piotrek 

Sc:851

Lat: 16

Id : 124785

Tak jak już wspomniałem nazywam się Piotrek mam 16 lat i gram już 3miesiące .Kontakt pomiędzy graczami mam dobry, raczej z nikim sporów nie mam. Wybrałem tą grę ponieważ lubię prace zespołową. Ostatnia firma w jakiej pracowałem to asl. Szybko się nauczę co i jak mam nadzieje ze pomogę w dalszym rozwoju tej Firmy. Gram praktycznie zawsze , więc problem wyrabiania normy nie będzie istniał. Tak o sobie Lubię słuchać muzyki interesuje się graniem w gry i informatyką jestem na dziale technik informatyk. Myślę ze dobrze rozważycie moją decyzję i będę mógł z wami pracować.

• Like 1
  • Hehe 1

Sirs, @Polakus / @Piotrek6969

Applications were rejected for not meeting the rules of the company Oil-Trax (§2. Wolne miejsca pracy)

2.3. Gracz, który otrzymał zwolnienie dyscyplinarne z firmy Oil-Trax nie może ubiegać się o powtórne przyjęcie przez okres 6 miesięcy, a jeśli zwolnienie takowe otrzymał w poprzedniej firmie, okres karencji wynosi 3 miesiące.

Recruitment continues, we are looking for 3 drivers.

siY4V3Y.jpg

xtp48q8.jpg

Edited by Frg_BR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks! 1
  • Hehe 4
  • Sad 2

hello OT team ❤️ a while ago I was already at this company, it helped me grow, I tried to grow alone but I didn't have enough stimuli, so now I'm going back to OT to continue my career as a driver in PTS, I am a very good friend of Frg_BR and company, I wait for a reply
~ DINO:truck:

• Thanks! 1

Come @DINO2429 your registration has been accepted, it is good to see you returning to the Server PTS, look for me, @Thor69 or @#Orion to add you to Oil-Trax.
Recruitment continues we are looking for 2 drivers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks! 1