Sign in to follow this  
dixiklo.

A question about PTS Tablet

Hello PTS!

What happened with the PTS Tablet from F3? If you think it is useless, may you add only YouTube panel, but I think it is really useful and nice..? :piwko:

imo f3 is not a good place for anything, just because of everything being on f4, it just makes playing more inconvenient when you drive, that tablet shows up and game stutters for few seconds and stuff. Also I think modern computers are fast enough to make this kind of stuff obsolete, it's bloat, i don't know if I actually ever used it for real, because it didn't work for me anyways. 

It worked properly for me, if you do the wrong open f3 instead of f4 I don't think you will do it again. But it can be on another bind, like F2 (if it is unused) or M/N... It's really useful.

Tablet was removed because it had many bugs and fixing them wasn't worth the effort as many players hated it. F-keys are reserved for future more useful stuff. If you want a youtube-only tablet then we might consider is but only as a command (/youtube or something). Post a suggestion in the tracker and we'll decide later.

• Thanks! 1

That's an option too. I will post a suggestion in the tracker, you can lock and archive this topic.

Edited by dixiklo.