Sign in to follow this  
zultrizin

Rekrutacja  Zamknięte // Closed [3/14]

102 posts in this topic

@Pazdek you accept, find me on the server: D

Read the company rules, ok ~.^

Obs: I was enchanted by his beautiful and long text and his willingness to work hard and earn little ^.^

Now only 1 free space left

• Hehe 6

You must be signed in to read this content

@ROCA-Transporta :wub:, of course you are accepted OT team :dance:, come with your jalopy (Truck RT) :truck: that cystern we supply.
Read company rules.:thumbup:

See you on the PTS highways soon wearing a beautiful caramel color: D

Recruitment closed. - @Frg_BR

• Like 1
  • Thanks! 1

I would like to join the team as indicated by Frg_br, my friend ... I have read all the company rules and regulations, and I accept all the conditions proposed by oil-trax... I hope to be accepted, I promise to play more often in order to benefit this company

• Like 2

Dobra- są święta. Zostajesz przyjęty, zgłoś się do mnie lub Szefa wszystkich Szefów( oczywiście Frg_BR znanego jako "M") w celu dodania do firmy i przydziału zestawu.

• Like 2
  • Thanks! 1

Witam pana Thora i FRG

Mam na imię Kacper. Mam 17 lata oraz mieszkam  nie daleko małego miasteczka jakim jest Turek  Interesuję się piłką nożną oraz motoryzacją. Chciałbym dołączyć do Waszej firmy, ponieważ chciałbym trochę pomóc. Jestem aktywnym graczem, dlatego też norma nie będzie dla mnie żadnym problemem Posiadam także ponad  1k score. Chciałbym spróbować sił z cysterną i dlatego napisałem do was :d 

Liczę na pozytywne rozpatrzenie podania 🙂

Pozdrawiam xvr

Edited by xvr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks! 1
  • Hehe 1

Chodź @xvr, mam zestaw z najpiękniejszym kolorem PTS (biały / czerwony)  🇵🇱  czekający na Ciebie, teraz zostało tylko jedno wolne miejsce.

• Thanks! 4

@victorafaI accept accepted, it's great to see you play PTS again, come and get a nice RT / Tank kit 🇵🇱. Read OT regulation / rules.
Closing recruitment. - @Frg_BR

• Thanks! 1

Best regards to Oil-Trax members:

My name is Óscar, I am 29 years old, it will already be a year of being here in this beautiful server, my last experience was in Petrol,  I would like to contribute my grain of sand to this company, since I have been able to see its remarkable growth, I consider that I can be a good element for the company, I hope the application is accepted and kind regards to @Frg_BR and @Thor69.

Nick: Orion

ID: 116777

Score: 6430 And increasing considerably 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks! 3

Hmmm... ok, I accept but Frg? I don't know, I don't know. You'll find me on server I add you to company. I take it on my chest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks! 2
  • Hehe 1

Português / Inglês / Polskie 

dia 21/01/2021 Nasci de novo, tive um acidente de bicicleta, não estava olhando para frente e bati na carroceria de um caminhão parado😔😪

Fui fazer uma radiografia e descobri que tenho uma rachadura no osso do dedo da mão direita, tive que colocar uma tala de alumínio e um pano para imobilizar meu dedo, não consigo segurar direito o mouse😭😭😢

Vou ficar com a mão assim por 3 semanas, farei o meu melhor para atingir a meta semanal da empresa

Espero sinceramente que todos sortidos felizes e se divertindo com a nova segunda estrela da empresa, fico muito feliz por nós🥳🥳🥳

21/01/2021 Eu nasci de novo, tive um acidente de bicicleta, não estava olhando para frente e bati na carroceria de um caminhão parado😔😪

Fui fazer uma radiografia e descobri que tenho uma rachadura no osso do dedo da mão direita, tive que colocar uma tala de alumínio e um pano para imobilizar meu dedo, não consigo segurar o mouse direito😭😭😢

Vou manter minha mão assim por 3 semanas, farei o meu melhor para atingir a meta semanal da empresa

Espero sinceramente que todos felizes e se divertindo com a nova segunda estrela da empresa, fico muito feliz por nós🥳🥳🥳

21/01/2021 Nasci de novo, tive um acidente de bicicleta, não esperei e bati na carroceria de um caminhão parado😔😪

Fui fazer um raio-x e descobri que tinha uma fratura no osso do dedo da mão direita, tive que colocar uma tala de alumínio e um pano para imobilizar meu dedo, não consigo segurar o mouse direito 😭😭😢

Eu seguro minha mão assim por 3 semanas, farei o meu melhor para atingir a meta semanal da empresa

Espero sinceramente que todos estejam felizes e se divertindo com a nova segunda estrela da empresa, estou muito feliz conosco🥳🥳🥳

spacer.pngspacer.png

@ Frg_BR @ Thor69

Edited by Frg_BR
  • Like 3
  • Thanks! 1

Speedy recovery my friend 🤠

Hello everyone 🙂🙂

My name is SantY , I want to join this company to help it grow and also to help my great friend @Frg_BR because he has always extended his hand even more when he was new to the server, now I want to help him in whatever way I can.

I don't mind winning a little, what matters to me is having a good time playing and having fun with my OT friends.

regards @SantY.

• Like 1

Cześć przyjacielu @SantY, oczywiście, że zostałeś przyjęty, poszukaj mnie lub @Thor69, aby cię dodać Myślę, że w niedzielę będziemy mogli dodać Cię do Oil-Trax
Rekrutacja Zamknięte.

Hi my friend @SantY, of course you are accepted, look for me or @Thor69 to add you I think that Sunday we will be able to add you to Oil-Trax
Recruitment closed.

• Like 1

Hi! My name is Joseee, I want to join in your company because iam willing to give service to this company,

I have no experience in other companies but i hope that this will be my first company to be in. @Frg_BR @Thor69

Edited by Joseee
  • Like 4

Ok, i accept. Call me or Frg_BR on server.

• Like 3
  • Thanks! 1

Hello Dear Administration of Oil-Trax.

👋

My name is Andres,   I live in Colombia, I am 23 years old, my passion is trucks, I am currently a truck driver in real life, I want to join you because you are a great company and the environment is pleasant. You already know me for several years on the server.

I hope to be considerate, see you on the road. regards🚛

• Like 5

Yes, you are accepted, enter the PTS server I am in the OT base waiting for you.

Now there is only one vacancy left 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks! 1

Hello Oil-Trax Management
More specifically to my great friend Frg and now head of this beloved company.
Frg have you ever heard the saying that says: You always go back to the place where you were happy?
Well, here I am making my application for admission.
As you already know and also for those who do not know, my name is Eduardo Pisil.
I am originally from Mexico, the beautiful Mexico, like you I am passionate about large trucks, many already know my career as a transporter, but let's tell how I started.
Everything goes back to the year 2017, I remember staying one night at home with nothing to do and wanting to play some trucks and magically I found this server, between, I started to drive calmly but without doing any load, then I got sleepy and I I went to bed.
Days later I go back in and find a certain Frg.
Well, he was the one who taught me how to transport, practically he was my mentor for a long time.
Then he and I entered a large company called Military Logistics (Old memories).
We were there for a long time until one day I forgot to connect, then there were 2, then 3 and so the days went by until they fired me and I didn't come back in again.
Some time later I go back in and I find myself with the great surprise that that company that saw me grow together with my friend had gone bankrupt.
To which my friend had chosen to go to a large company called AS Logistic (Many will know it).
That's when I decided to join and become very good friends with Frg, I spent time transporting and everything was going well.
Until my friend enters a new company called Oil-Trax and he catches my attention. So I decide to go in with him.
It didn't take long for my friend to become deputy boss of this company.
I had to resign for some reasons but he continued in this company.
Now everyone knows him as the great boss of this beautiful company called Oil-Trax and I knew him as a great mentor and an excellent friend.
I hope you liked this significant story for me.

Nick: Pisil

Score: 2944

Staz: 4 years

• Like 3
  • Thanks! 1

Siema you is a great friend MrJhyn, Mexicano, Pisil, @Kreator  and Eduardo (did I forget something, no). 😄

I know another saying that says "The good son returns home", you are accepted OT, come I have a beautiful white and red set waiting for you.

Good time already spent together here PTS server, lots of laughs and good Convoy too ❤️

You can look for me, Thor69 or Orion to add in the company OT.

There is still a driver for 4 stars, I invite you to apply for an Oil-Trax driver.

A 4-star driver is missing, I invite you to apply for an Oil-Trax driver.

Edited by Frg_BR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks! 3

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] - [1/10]

Dear people of the PTS Community:

We are in search of a star driver, if you have great skills behind the wheel and your passion is to transport, do not hesitate to apply. Tell us about your journey at the PTS, and how you would contribute to this company, which is constantly growing, what are you waiting for !!!  :truck: 

• Like 5

Greetings, I would like to join this wonderful company because it's an excellent company that is emerging and I want to be part of that progress, OT is really a great company that I would like to enter again.

• Thanks! 3

Of course if my great friend @#Carrillo. 😄 , Welcome aboard, with great joy I say, the recruitment is CLOSED 

• Thanks! 4

Siemka My name is Piotrek

My sc: 410

Id: 124785

nick: AdrianPuchacki

Hello I want to join in your company because I am willing to give service to this company.I have already worked in two companies, I want to try in this company

I cordially greet Piotrek

Edited by Piotrek6969
  • Like 1