Sign in to follow this  
zultrizin

Rekrutacja  Zamknięte // Closed [3/14]

102 posts in this topic

MrManiak (GejuhcxD) /  Badyl, applications accepted, read the Oil-Trax company rules, search for @Frg_BR or @#Orion to be added Oil-Trax

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] (6/12)
Recruitment continues, we have 6 free vacancies, I encourage you to make your application.

Edited by #Orion

MadKubi application accepted, I received a very good reference from a friend we have in common here Server PTS , read the rules of the Oil-Trax company, search @Frg_BR or @# Orion to be added Oil-Trax

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] (5/12)
Recruitment continues, we have 5 free vacancies, I invite you to register.

Edited by #Orion
  • Thanks! 1

Hello Hi, I'm Paweł, I come from a small village in Podkarpacie. I have a cat who plays with a mouse and Kazik's dog I like spending time with PTS players. I hope that my application has been positively considered for this wonderful company which is oil trax.

Regards Pawlik6969

sc; 94

id; 125978

nick; Pawlik6969

staż; since June

• Like 1
  • Hehe 3

Hi @Frg_BR, @#Orion

I would like to join your company 😉 My name is Mateusz, 19 y.o. Score: 4000, ID: 75064

Regards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks! 3
  • Hehe 1

@Pawik6969 / @Minyaas, applications were accepted,  read the Oil-Trax company rules, look for me or @#Orion on the PTS server to add them to Team Oil-Trax, ok.

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] (3/12)
Recruitment continues, we have 3 free vacancies, I invite you to register.

Edited by #Orion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks! 2

My name is Dawid and I am 16 years old, I am interested in sports and motorization, I would like to work in this company because I like to drive with goods and I have never been to this company, sorry for poor English but I am weak in this language xD My last job was the Ambulance Service. Regards, Frg_Br

Nickname: Speszial

Score: 9950 +/-

ID; 59628

arigatoo

• Like 2
  • Hehe 1
  • I'm confused 1
  • Sad 1

Siema Speszial, your application has been accepted, read the Oil-Trax company rules, look for me or @#Orion on the PTS server to add them to Team Oil-Trax, ok.

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] (2/12)
Recruitment continues, we have 2 free vacancies, I invite you to register.

Edited by #Orion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks! 2
  • Hehe 1

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] (2/12)

spacer.png

Dear PTS Community Members:

The recruitment continues, these two trucks are waiting for you, we are looking for two great drivers, if your passion is transporting chemicals and oils, do not hesitate to apply. Tell us about your career at PTS and how you would contribute to this ever-growing company, what are you waiting for? Join this great company that is constantly growing and enjoy a great experience within the server. Almost immediate response. 🤠:truck:🇵🇱

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

ID: 127935

Nick: zaiek

sc: 31 ok.10 dziennie przybywa

Siemka jestem Kamil mam 15 lat. Interesuje się motoryzacją i komputerami. W wolnych chwilach lubie sobie pograć w jakieś gierki najcześciej w Minecrafta oraz w MTA. Ostatnio sporo czasu spędzam na serverze więc fajnie byłoby doląćzyć do jakiejs firmy i pojeździć z innymi :)

• Sad 1

Nick: NaYeBunny

Imię: NaYeBunny

Nazwisko: Ojciec

ID: 54434

Score: 46

Łączny czas gry: 9h

Data utworzenia postaci: 2016-04-09

• Like 1
  • Hehe 1

@NaYeBunny Zobaczmy, co możesz zrobić, zaakceptuj zgłoszenie, zapoznaj się z regulaminem firmy, spotkaj się ze mną na serwerze, aby dodać swoją firmę.

• Like 1

Nick: Vitally0

Imię: Andrzej

Nazwisko: Wiertara

ID: 127967

Score: 14

Łączny czas gry: 7h

Data utworzenia postaci: 2021.11.08

Edited by Vitally0
  • Like 1

@zaiek Odrzucam twoją aplikację

@Vitally0 Twój kuzyn powiedział mi o Tobie, więc zostałeś zaakceptowany, zapoznaj się z regulaminem firmy OT i spotkaj się ze mną na serwerze PTS, aby Cię dodać, ok.

Kończę teraz rekrutację.

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] - [2/12]

Dear members of the PTS community:

Recruitment continues, we are in search of a great driver, If your passion is transporting chemicals and oils, do not hesitate to apply. Tell us about your career at PTS and how you would contribute to this ever-growing company, what are you waiting for?    Almost immediate response.  🤠🇵🇱:truck:

spacer.png

Edited by #Orion

Hello I would like to work with you! My name is Dominik, and 16 y. o. 

Character name: Jozif Zielonoroslino

Score: 3814

ID: 94043

Before I was in PD, ASL, Zoomie 

• Like 3
  • Hehe 1

@mel You are hired, you can find me or the boss @Frg_BR on the server for their respective entry 🤠

There is one last slot left to manage the prestigious Tanker, the recruitment continues!!!  🇵🇱:truck:

Edited by #Orion
  • Like 2

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] - [1/12]

Due to a new withdrawal for not passing the trial period, recruitment continues, we are in search of a great driver, If your passion is transporting chemicals and oils, do not hesitate to apply. Tell us about your career at PTS and how you would contribute to this ever-growing company, what are you waiting for? This beautiful Tanker is waiting for you!!!   Almost immediate response. 🤠🇵🇱:truck:

spacer.png

Hello Oil-Trax !

I want to return to OT after a long time. 

Nick: Velotz

ID: 101263
Score: ~2800

Edited by Velotz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks! 1

@Velotz  It's good to count on you again, I hope this time it will be for a longer time, look for the boss @Frg_BR or me, the recruitment is officially closed!!! 🤠

• Thanks! 2

Recruitment [OPWARTA / OPEN] - [4/14]

With the arrival of the fifth star to our company, recruitment opens again, this time we are in search of  6 great drivers, If your passion is transporting chemicals and oils, do not hesitate to apply. Tell us about your career at PTS and how you would contribute to this ever-growing company, what are you waiting for?    Almost immediate response. 🤠🇵🇱:truck:

spacer.png

Edited by Frg_BR
  • Like 2

I’m here to apply for the job if that’s fine? Hope to be driving them gas all to our loyal customers!

ID is 128477 name is qerqer1231231 guns.

Edited by Qerqer1231231
  • Like 1

accepted, read the company rules I find you on the server to add OT company

Hello @Frg_BR

I want to present my candidacy to work in this company, after a vacation I want to play PTS again.

Nick: SantY.
Score: 3766
ID: 116394

• Thanks! 2

@SantY I accept, it's good to see you coming back to play PTS and remembering Oil-Trax, read the rules company welcome Team Oil-Trax.

We have 11 vacancies for you to join Team Oil-Trax, I invite you to submit your application.

• Thanks! 1

ID: 127473

nick: thetlak or lech

i said i will come back so there i am. i'd like to try getting addicted to pts once more, hope i will be able to do the weekly minimum. would be good if you add me tommorow, i dont have much time because of personal stuff

wish you the best 👋🏿

• Thanks! 2